Re: Europa-List: Tire question - cannot fly before information

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tire question - cannot fly before information
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 00:42:15

Raimo
I wonder if the basic requirement to avoid the S's all over the runway
is to never let the airplane land until the stick is on the back stop?
I flew Europa monos for 5 years until one day, in another Europa I had
never landed before I S'd all over. It happened twice in that airplane.
Checking tailplane deflections after the first event showed not enough
up elevator so no downforce.
Graham

--
Graham Singleton