Re: Europa-List: Tire question - cannot fly before information

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tire question - cannot fly before information
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:28:07

Jos

are you sure there is reinforcement
material in the sides also???

My tire is too fat and wanna have
slightly narrower one. Cannot understand
what is the reason you have no tire contact
to the brake calliber! Same size, same stuff !

Earlier I asked recommendations for tire
and most of us prefer AirTrac 7.00-6.

My idea was to change tire during winterstop,
but obviously I have to do it immediately if
I want to fly. Just hate that job!

I know succested pressure is 1,2 bar
but I still do like to use 1,8 bar as
do many other Europa mono pilots too.

We should have our DOTH soon
- we could compare our tire-brake calliber combination.

Wishes, Raimo