Re: Europa-List: Re: Jabiriopa performance numbers

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Jabiriopa performance numbers
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 01:05:42

John
thanks a lot for that. There are three or four Jabiropas here. One I
know of is very happy but the others less so. My main question is do you
have any baffles to force the cooling air throught the fins, or do you
rely on the pressure in the plenums? My friends are using deflectors
rather than baffles which I feel is a bit imprecise. I am more familiar
with the sort of baffles EZ guys use on Lyconental engines where careful
baffling works well.
The Jabiru agents here in UK do not seem to have much in the way of good
ideas.
Graham

--
Graham Singleton