Re: Europa-List: Outrigger legs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Outrigger legs
From: William Mills <william@wrmills.plus.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 10:18:07

No need to replace the legs, just drill new holes to realign the wheels,
which worked alright for me and didn't seem to weaken the fixing. (1100
hours without a problem)  It is important to make sure the wheels track
correctly, otherwise the outrigger tyres will wear on one side very badly.
Regards,
William