Re: Europa-List: Europa Widen Shoulder width door mod.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Widen Shoulder width door mod.
From: David Glauser <dglauser@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 12:18:28

The bubble windows are a straight replacement for the original windows
and fit in the standard doors and fuselage. I believe that you're
right in that the three available size-increasing mods (door sills,
bubble canopies, and raised top) are all independent and can be
compined in any combination.

dg