RE: Europa-List: Europa Widen Shoulder width door mod.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Widen Shoulder width door mod.
From: gregoryf.flyboy <gregoryf.flyboy@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 12:14:48

Thankyou Svein, Duncan, and all responders to this question-

It helps to know the difference between the mods.

Hopefully, someone will someday submit real-world airspeed effects of the
mods. It is a tough consideration, unless the mod was added after the plane
already flew, and stats gathered.

Greg Fuchs
A050