Re: Europa-List: Europa Widen Shoulder width door mod.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Widen Shoulder width door mod.
From: Sidsel & Svein Johnsen <sidsel.svein@oslo.online.no>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 09:14:16

Greg,

You may mix to different mods - the bubble windows (to give more head
clearance for tall pilots, and which I believe must be implemented when
ordering the kit - cannot be retrofitted?) and the door width mod (to give
more internal lateral space.

This latter mod affects only the interior of the aircraft, it does not
change anything on the outside (as the bubble windows do).  The interior mod
does not affect the windows, it is only the lower part of the door that is
made thinner and the lower door sill is made more narrow.

Svein
LN-SKJ