RE: Europa-List: Flap attachment procedure

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Flap attachment procedure
From: gregoryf.flyboy <gregoryf.flyboy@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 07:34:39
When I was holding a =BC=94 drill bit in the TP13 bushing on the
tailplane, to
see how the bushing lined up with the torque tube pin, I let go of it,
and
=91whoosh-thunk=92 -it disappeared into the tailplane. I must have
drilled a
little too far, and into the cavity, when clearing out the flox behind
the
bushing, to accept the length of the pin. I guess I will have a partial
tool
box with me wherever I go. Hopefully it won=92t damage the foam. Anyone
had
this goof happen, and how did the bit come out, if ever?

Greg Fuchs

A050  XS Tri 914 Intend Fit

Tigard (Portland) Oregon

Started Jan 2007

Building in hanger in Newberg

Sportsman Airpark, 2S6

Ready for the long haul :-)

>The job I forgot before closing out the wings was to take the stanley
knife
out!

  _____