Re: Europa-List: Flap attachment procedure

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Flap attachment procedure
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 14:49:47
Andrew,

One other method of creating a clean constant even edge between the wing  and
the flap would be done at the time of closing out the wings, is to  place
some inexpensive floor tile that has been warmed up and pliable along the
length

of the flap, allow it to cool so it takes the shape of the flaps leading
edge, and then epoxy the top of the wing on.
While I have not reached that point yet (wings are done but I have this
nagging feeling that as soon as I close the wings up, something will come along

and have to be done inside them), I am ready with the floor tile.

Mike Duane  A207A
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
Jabiru 3300