Europa-List: CNC foam cutter

Subject: Europa-List: CNC foam cutter
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 09:13:13

I built a CNC foam cutting machine some time back, so I was able to hot
wire nicely shaped aileron mass balance horns. I know it is just as
easy to make them with a sanding block, but I thought I would put the
word out in case anyone wants these horns. I already have the design
file, so it would take just two minutes to make additional parts.  I
will send them to you for free. In fact, I am willing to offer my CNC
cutter for any other Europa foam cutting applications you may want to
try out.

Andrew Sarangan
http://www.sarangan.org