RE: Europa-List: RE: Life is so unfair!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RE: Life is so unfair!
From: Kingsley Hurst <hurstkr@redzone.com.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:13:28

> This morning I go out to the hanger to pre flight and find the floor
is full of fuel.

Alan,

Very sorry to hear of your misfortune.

Unfortunately, I can confirm that a friend of mine had a split in the
back of his tank.  He removed the tank and repaired it, the details of
which I cannot tell you at this moment but will find out if you are
interested.  I hope of course, this will not be your problem.

I'm having a problem reconciling how the tank is so tough it can be run
over by a truck yet it can split under normal ops ????

What happened to your trip to Oz last year ?

Cheers and good luck
Kingsley