RE: Europa-List: RE: Life is so unfair!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RE: Life is so unfair!
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:31:38

Brian

My tanks leaked right up until I drained the last drop of fuel. It was still
leaking when I thought the tank was empty, so I drained the reserve side and
then the dripping stopped. So I dont think my problem is the same as yours,
but I will check it out. Bob is coming down today so I'll speak to him about
it.
Many Thanks

Alan