RE: Europa-List: RE: Life is so unfair!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RE: Life is so unfair!
From: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:06:42

Yes there was a chap here who did not cut the fuel filler inlet hole big
enough in the cockpit bulkhead and had to replace the tank.  Apparently the
factory told him to split the fuselage laterally.  Which he did. And the ac
is flying now.  Fairly major surgery which is obviously not what you want at
this stage...but it can be done.  I can find out more if you wish.

Also there is an Australian company which sells auxiliary bladders for
ferrying ac long distance I forget the name but you can google it.