Re: Europa-List: Re. mono gear collapse

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re. mono gear collapse
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 13:02:25
MessageDear Karel,

You can be sure I do understand we need
outriggers (and full flaps) when on the ground!

I meant the moment before landing,
 it could be possible to have graduated
flaps. Let is say 10 degrees during downwind,
20 degrees during basic and finally all 27 degrees
when landing...that was my point.

I do like my Cessna=B4s adjustable flaps.

Raimo
====