Re: Europa-List: Re. mono gear collapse

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re. mono gear collapse
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 01:11:27
MessageDear raimo,
Don't think you are the first of thinking that it would be better. You
know that for the trikes there is an operational mode for flap setting.
But we as mono's, we need our outriggers, so we can't separate the
setting for half or full or less. But remember we made perhaps the
choice to be faster.
I really think the best Europa flyers are the mono's. The trikes are
apron exhibition and not without success.
Best regards,
Karel Vranken  #447  F-PKRL