Re: Europa-List: FW: IMPORTANT! - Release of MANDATORY Rotax ALERT SERVI

Subject: Re: Europa-List: FW: IMPORTANT! - Release of MANDATORY Rotax ALERT SERVICE
From: William Mills <william@wrmills.plus.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 06:26:37

Alan,
Mine is aluminium coloured (not gold anodised); perhaps they come in
different shades.  Richard is right, it is on the port side at the front
near to the oil filter.  1/2" dia flat disc about 3/32" thick with the 40
torx recess in the centre.  I think your engine is too old for the ASB to
apply.
Regards,
William