RE: Europa-List: FW: IMPORTANT! - Release of MANDATORY Rotax ALERT SERVI

Subject: RE: Europa-List: FW: IMPORTANT! - Release of MANDATORY Rotax ALERT SERVICE
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:56:54

Alan.

The plug is not the one at the bottom of the tank.  From memory, it is
on the port side of the engine, right at the front and just below the
gearbox.  It has a fairly large head, coloured gold (cad plated?) and
is, I think, the only Torx head bolt in that area.  You don't need to
drain the oil to check it but as Ian says, wire lock it after refitting.

Richard Iddon G-RIXS

Subject: RE: Europa-List: FW: IMPORTANT! - Release of MANDATORY Rotax
ALERT SERVICE BULLETIN For 912 & 914 Engines

<alan@kestrel-insurance.com>

Ian
Where is this plug. Is it the one we remove at the bottom of the oil
tank to
drain the oil ?

Alan

--