RE: Europa-List: 912s runs rough

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 912s runs rough
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:56:54
I had a similar problem early in the engine=92s life and it turned out
be a kink in one of the throttle cables inside the throttle box.  This
put the carb=92s out of synch as I throttled back but was not easy to
find
when the aircraft was on the ground.

May not be this but it could be worth having a look.

Richard Iddon. G-RIXS