Re: Europa-List: 912s runs rough

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 912s runs rough
From: Rman <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:32:31

Alan,

As Gilles shows, there could be several reasons for your problem.  More
to consider.  If the condition only appears when the engine is under a
load, consider the ignition module.  Sometimes, heat will cause them to
break down, causing a simillar problem to the one you're experiencing.
There's also the possibility of a small hole in the fuel line, before
the fuel pump, causing air injestion.  And then there's good ol' vapor
lock.  Check the orifice in your return line, for obstructions...

Rman - Baby Blue
123 hours