Re: Europa-List: Sad News - Oshkosh Accident

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Sad News - Oshkosh Accident
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:13:37

Bob,
I think Cliff was every Europa builder's friend. Even though I never had the
occasion to meet him, but we mailed each other about small mods to
personalise the aircraft. I hope that he is still flying in heaven with
Betty on his side. Can you bring over my condolences to the family while I
dry my tears?
Karel Vranken,
 #447  F-PKRL