RE: Europa-List: Sad News - Oshkosh Accident

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Sad News - Oshkosh Accident
From: Bruce <bruce@justbruce.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:57:23
Europa Friends,

Wonderful and Wonder.  That=92s how I=92ll remember the best Europa
building
buddy a guy could want.

Cliff Shaw.  Wonderful Man.  Wonderful generosity of heart.

Led a wondrous life that was cut short while doing what he loved to do.

Cliff never lost his wonder for life; it was that sense of wonder, that
incredible and insatiable curiosity that he left as his legacy to this
world-wide group of friends ' many of whom only knew Cliff from his
participation on the Europa Builders E-mail list.

I only had a handful of face-to-face meetings with Cliff (including a
Barbeque at his home co-hosted by his wonderful wife Betty), but like
many
of you, we shared dozens of e-mails and phone conversations where Cliff
was
always so willing to share his expertise and his brilliant solutions to
vexing problems.

Cliff Shaw ' a wonderful guy who put down roots in the Europa
Community and
cultivated a long list of friends who admired him and cherished him so.
He
will be missed.

Bruce

XS 142