Europa-List: Sad News - Oshkosh Accident

Subject: Europa-List: Sad News - Oshkosh Accident
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 06:45:02

All...

This is indeed very sad news...I can't find the words...

Cliff was always up beat, hi energy, creative problem solver,
thoughtful, knowledgeable, and always willing to share his experiences
and expertise...the epitome of an aircraft home-builder. My ship will
be the better for his innovations and advice.

To Bob J.: My most sincere condolences to you and your family as you
grapple with the loss of dear friends, your building buddy, and pal.
Thank you for volunteering to pass along information on this tragic
loss as it becomes available.

Fred
A194