Europa-List: Re: Sad News - Oshkosh Accident

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Sad News - Oshkosh Accident
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 20:00:24

Fellow Europaphiles,

I am at a total loss for words.  I was stunned this morning when I
first read Bob Jacobsen's posting.  I'm still stunned this evening.
Like most of you, I have traded e-mail with Cliff but have never had
the opportunity to meet him and his wife.  Now I never will.  Such a
sad time.

A couple months ago Richard Collins wrote about the loss of friends
to the avocation he and they loved so much.  This is the first for me.

Via con Dios Cliff and Betty.

My most sincere condolences to their family and friends.

Bob Borger