Europa-List: RE: Sad News - Oshkosh Accident

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Sad News - Oshkosh Accident
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 00:40:29

I sat stunned this morning as I checked the website, at a complete loss for
words.
As I went through my day, I often found a lump in my throat and wiping tears
away. I met the Shaws here on the forum and we exchanged emails, photos, and
ideas. Just the other day my wife said she might have to go to Washington State.
Oh good, I said -  I have friends there we can visit. All this for two people
I've never met, never spoken to.

My heart truly goes out to their friends and family. Anyone who knew them on a
personal level, must be completely devastated.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you,
The Dunsmuir family
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/