Re: Europa-List: Steel nose wheel springs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Steel nose wheel springs
From: Tim Weert <tim.weert@hccnet.nl>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:24:38

Hi Bill,

Durig testing the springs in my bird, I discovered that the right spring
touches the rod between the springs. In concert with Nico I placed a piece
of nylon between the spring and the rod. By using two mirror springs you are
able to place both springs at exactly the same place, but in mirror
configuration. Due to this the forces on all parts are equally devided in
the nosegear structure. Than this problem is solved.

Regards, Tim.

Heerhugowaard, The Netherlands.
#460 PH-JAI XS TG 914 AP332