Europa-List: Steel nose wheel springs

Subject: Europa-List: Steel nose wheel springs
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 13:05:51

Tim Weert wrote:

> I live very close to that Dutch factory. It would be
> wise to make a big list, as long as possible and order
> all springs together. I arranged 10 pairs for Jac van
> Heeswijk and payed them cash, so I didn't have to pay
> VAT. The price was about 82 Euros a pair. Jac has
> already supported them all to his Europa friends The
> more you order, the cheaper they will be because the
> cost isn't the material (stainless steel) but the
> "settings" of the machinery. 20 pair of springs will
> cost less than 10 and 50 les than 20. The only point is
> that I have to pay those guys cash to avoid taxes. I
> don't know what the prices are to sent it to other
> countries, but if you arrange mogas in the uk for me I
>  can also fly them to the UK for you (Not to far from
> the channel crossing) for you in my Europa. That's a
> lot cheaper for a large number of springs toghether ans
> you have also the opportunity to see how it is fitted
> in my bird. The max load in the Europa is 40 kg, so I
> can carry +/- 40 piars of springs in one trip in my
> hold, if it should be more I can find other Dutch
> Europa friends to join me with their birds......
>
> Regards, Tim.
>
> Heerhugowaard, The Netherlands PH-JAI #460 XS TG 914
> AP332

Team

It looks as if we need another order. I will co-ordinate
the English end. If anyone who wants a pair of these
springs and hasn't yet got them would like to email me
direct (rholder@avnet.co.uk) I will co-ordinate with Tim.

If that is OK with you Tim ? I will give you details of my
field and will have MOGAS available for you when it comes
to the delivery stage :-) Also the money !

[Gary. if you want some I will bring them over in Sept !]

[Actually that applies to anyone on the Western side of
the pond !]

Richard Holder
G-OWWW High Cross
+44 (0)1279 842804