Re: Europa-List: Steel nose wheel springs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Steel nose wheel springs
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@COMCAST.NET>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 07:30:32

All

I hate to be the one to have to say this.

Europa04 is the only proper supplier of Mod 71.  Here I am on the west =
side of the west side of the pond and I have to remind you guys to =
support your airplane manufacture.  I am sure other have the same =
thought as I, but are too polite to say a work.

I am not so polite.  I say "buy the Mod 71 from Europa 04"  and do the =
modification according to the correct paperwork.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555