RE: Europa-List: Fuel pressure

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel pressure
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 21:11:51

That is how my unit is hooked up.  I used the  VDO pressure sensor and
have it hooked to my Rocky Mountain Instruments engine monitor.  Be aware
however that all this is good for is to tell if the pumps are working
properly.  To do troubleshooting you need a differential pressure gauge
hooked across the pressure regulator on the 914.

Steve Hagar
hagargs@earthlink.net