Re: Europa-List: Fuel pressure

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel pressure
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 10:58:45

Ferg

I might suggest that you consider using the fuel pressure reading that =
will be in the engine gauge in your engine moniter what ever that will =
be. Just use a toggle switch to switch the sensor wire for one sensor =
(sender) to the other.  Install the second sensor as planed and label =
the switch.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020