Re: Europa-List: Steel nose wheel springs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Steel nose wheel springs
From: Tim Weert <tim.weert@hccnet.nl>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 13:37:32

Hi Gentlemen,

I live very close to that Dutch factory. It would be wise to make a big
list, as long as possible and order all springs together. I arranged 10
pairs for Jac van Heeswijk and payed them cash, so I didn't have to pay VAT.
The price was about 82 Euros a pair. Jac has already supported them all to
his Europa friends
The more you order, the cheaper they will be because the cost isn't the
material (stainless steel) but the "settings" of the machinery. 20 pair of
springs will cost less than 10 and 50 les than 20. The only point is that I
have to pay those guys cash to avoid taxes. I don't know what the prices are
to sent it to other countries, but if you arrange mogas in the uk for me I
can also fly them to the UK for you (Not to far from the channel crossing)
for you in my Europa. That's a lot cheaper for a large number of springs
toghether ans you have also the opportunity to see how it is fitted in my
bird. The max load in the Europa is 40 kg, so I can carry +/- 40 piars of
springs in one trip in my hold, if it should be more I can find other Dutch
Europa friends to join me with their birds......

Regards, Tim.

Heerhugowaard, The Netherlands
PH-JAI #460 XS TG 914 AP332