RE: Europa-List: Fuel sender etc.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel sender etc.
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 00:05:48

Hi! All
I don't quite follow where this thread came from but if you get a
bendable probe it is by comparison a "piece of cake"  to go through the
area between the head rests with a large elliptical hole big enough to
get your hand through and have future contamination inspections too.
There is a mod. with the PFA on this question but there's some
re-enforcing to do round the edges of the double skin hole to do and you
need to get the three plies of bid wrapped underneath between the tank
top and the main structure. I carefully carved my hole out with a
Stanley Knife in big chunks therefore not leaving any swarf in the tank.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300