RE: Europa-List: Fuel sender etc.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel sender etc.
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 02:19:49

Bob and All,

I installed the super expensive Avelec system and find it next to useless.
So I have the elliptic large opening between the headrests, with a half inch
probe positioned at an angle going to the bottom of the port tank position.
Can anyone tell me which fuel sender I could use to replace this, and which
would give me a more or less accurate reading of fuel content regardless of
which brand of fuel I use ?

Karl