Re: Europa-List: Fuel sender etc.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel sender etc.
From: Peter Rees <peter.rees05@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 18:16:42

I spoke to Andy Draper about cutting the headrest and then glassing it back
together - he said that it wasn't a good idea as it was part of the seatbelt
retention - if you cut it to bits, you'd have to be sure about what you were
doing when you put it back together.

As for dropping the nut-plate in - tie it (and everything in the immediate
are) with string.

Its a cow of a job but the result is IMHO worth doing - our avalec
capacitance fuel gauge was total rubbish.