Re: Europa-List: Drag Reduction

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Drag Reduction
From: BEBERRY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 04:33:35

Hi everyone.

I am just completing the speed kit fitting (Tri Gear) and am  modifying the
forward section of each of the main wheel fairings to cover  and give - I hope-

a decent airflow in the area of the ugly join between  the leg fairngs and
the wheel spats.

The minor tiny mod merely attaches a small half circle of surplus  wheel
fairing material, about 15mm tall, fixed to conceal the gap at the  bottom of
the

leg fairing.

I am still relatively new to the Europa and have seen no other ideas  about
this or any other way of reducing the interference drag at this  point, so
maybe I am off beam but would welcome comments.

Patrick