Europa-List: RE: Question about wing tie-downs (Mod 69)

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Question about wing tie-downs (Mod 69)
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 10:28:30
        1.41 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

Araldite 420 + flox has more flexibility then epoxy + flox. I guess in this
application
araldite is the better choice. Secondly, i don't think that araldite
will age much quicker once opened. In my case, i had to order an extra set of
araldite anyhow, because i was running short just a bit.  I think with saving
i could have managed, but i would have to live with the eternal question: Was
it good enough?

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/