Re: Europa-List: RE: Question about wing tie-downs (Mod 69)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: Question about wing tie-downs (Mod 69)
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 11:11:24

Patrick

I had the thinking when I first started building my Europa.  But now that I have
seen lots of cockpits and flown my "Wile E. Coyote" for a couple of years, I
find that the left hand learned what to do very well.  The right hand is the
busiest hand . It works the GPS, radio, transponder, EFIS, engine monitor, and
coffee cup.

I know that you must make the throttle control move very smoothly. It needs to
be able to make very small adjustment in throttle settings when landing.

Hope this helps.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020