Europa-List: Monowheel Upstop?

Subject: Europa-List: Monowheel Upstop?
From: rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 04:32:16

Just got the gear lever gates installed.

When positioned in the up gate the swingarm is even with the bottom of
fuse. If I push up on the swingarm, to simulate negative Gs, the caliper
mashes into the rudder cables and also hits a starbord rudder guide.

These bad things happen if I push up bout 3/4"

I am thinking to install a up stop on the port side of the tunnel just
forward of the airbrake horn, made of 1/4 tufnal and contacting the
swingarm just where the swingarm is closest to the tunnel. Position would
where tire needs to be raised about 1/4" to contact this stop.

Comments?

Thx.
Ron Parigoris