Re: Europa-List: Baltics / Colditz Trip. Late June

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Baltics / Colditz Trip. Late June
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:29:25

Duncan, It seems a pity to miss Lundy off the list of great Devon Strut fly
outs. It's an absolutely stunning destination, with great food and walks,
and the added spice of 2 planes having crashed there during last year's
event! Having said which, I believe they have been going there for 12 yrs or
more with up to 40 planes and no previous mishap. The landing strip is no
where near as challenging as Bill Wynne's strip.
Regards, David G-XSDJ