Re: Europa-List: Baltics / Colditz Trip. Late June

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Baltics / Colditz Trip. Late June
From: Duncan McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 21:29:53

David,
I left Lundy off as I couldn't personally recommend it; I've not been there.
In addition to the two crashes there were also some near misses. Personally
I don't like the risks involved (including the long sea crossing, twice in a
day!), but accept that others have different priorities.

Rgds.,
Duncan.