RE: Europa-List: Baltics / Colditz Trip. Late June

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Baltics / Colditz Trip. Late June
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 18:22:45

Brian

I would be interested in coming on this trip, but would not be able to
help organise it due to my work commitments. However at the risk of
being thrown out of the Europa fraternity I have to confess to having
just purchased a Rockwell 112TC. For winter IFR flight only of course.
It also means that Kate wont keep "nicking" the aircraft and leaving me
the car..!
The point of this story is that if others were prepared to fly in a
"none Europa" then I would be happy to bring that one along as well,
giving us three empty seats. Let me know if its of use.

Alan
Ps The downside is they would have to fly with a "female" commercial
pilot (who should be in the **** kitchen..!)
PPS Contact me off list about the M.P.G. as I have it here for you.