RE: Europa-List: Baltics / Colditz Trip. Late June

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Baltics / Colditz Trip. Late June
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 23:23:34

Hi! Bryan.
As you know I was planning my own trip to incorporate Latvia Estonia and
possibly Poland between the Barkaby (Stockholm) and Stauning (Denmark)
rallies which are on consecutive weekends commencing Friday 3rd June.
I'm a little bemused you have moved your suggestion back to late
June?(other than you have a hidden message for me! When You last
communicated with me from somewhere overseas you said you would be in
touch ?)Otherwise I am interested in the Colditz thing? But I have
charity event commitments for the first two weekends in July which I
don't want to squeeze with a trip late June.
The purpose of my approach was to maximise the content of the distance
involved to attend both the Scandinavian rallies.  Poland and/or Romania
may be in the frame with the Swiss Rally 19th August.
I then only have Romania, Portugal, Hungary and Greece left on my list
for G-PTAG to visit in Europe (I will be "passing" on Greece anyway
since the likelihood of them clapping me in jail ain't worth the risk!)
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG