RE: Europa-List: C/S propellers

Subject: RE: Europa-List: C/S propellers
From: beecho@beecho.org
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:08:17

Michael

I don't understand.  I have an Airmaster CS.  Yes, it does fully feather.  I
don't have my invoice in hand but I recall that it was about $4,000 usd
delivered.  with the spinner and controller. It seems beautifully
constructed, the instructions are wonderful and the followup has been
great..

Tom A078