Re: Europa-List: Flap drive and GE12E bearing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Flap drive and GE12E bearing
From: JR Bob Gowing <gowingjr@acr.net.au>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 08:40:09

As long as the bearing is fully into the the seat to prevent it moving too
far out of line, the next job is to see that the flap pin mates with the the
torque tube containing the bearing. One of my Aussie friends has closed the
ends of his flaps and made holes to just take the ends of his flap torque
tube to ensure that mating is controlled. This would be similar to making
tapered guides.
J R (Bob) Gowing,  UK  Kit 327 in Oz