Europa-List: Europa for sale

Subject: Europa-List: Europa for sale
From: Paul Boulet <possibletodo@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 13:18:11

Hi All;
After much gut wrenching I've decided to sell my beautiful bird.  It's an XS
Monowheel
with more bells/whistles than most.  The selling price is about 1/3 less
than what I've got into it (not counting my time.  I'll provide packing and
shipping to any country too.  Plane is currently in Arizona.  Email me off forum
if any interest.  Thank you,

Paul Boulet, N914PB
Malibu, California

John & Amy Eckel <eckel1@comcast.net> wrote:

Just to let you know that Europa 2004 is alive and well.
I ordered a FWF kit last year. My kit and others were
shipped over the holidays and I now have mine sitting in
my shop. The team at Europa did a fine job of getting the
order together. Andy said there is another container shipping
in March, so if you need anything this might be a good time to
order.

John Eckel, A230
Mounting the landing gear