Re: Europa-List: Europa 2004

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa 2004
From: Vaughn Teegarden <N914VA@starband.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 19:20:34

My FWF kit came in a 46 inch x 38 inch x 26 inch cardboard box that weighted
65 lbs. Since it was too large to fit in the backseat of my car, I towed a
small motorcycle trailer over to Airship Management to pick it up. By
lowering the trailer tire pressure to 15#, the box got a good smooth ride.
Weather was sunny & 48 degrees, a nice day for a drive.

Vaughn