Europa-List: Europa 2004

Subject: Europa-List: Europa 2004
From: Vaughn Teegarden <N914VA@starband.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:27:42

 I wish to add to the endorsement of Europa 2004. Shortly after they took the
reins,
I called to let them know that I would be needing a FWF kit when they were
able. On November #, 2004 I recieved an email from Roger Bull that informed
me that they were gathering items to put in a container for shipment to the USA.
I ordered a 914 FWF kit at that time with delivery to be soon after the
holidays.
On Jan 20 I got word from the shipping agent that the order was in and
ready for shipment. It was all complete and in very good condition Andy has been
very helpful when I have had construction questions and undoubtedly has saved
me from some redo's and the ensueing bad language.

Good for all of them! May they prosper and do well! Thanks guys.
Vaughn