Re: Europa-List: Autopilots

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Autopilots
From: JohnDHeykoop@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 05:29:21

In a message dated 08/01/05 18:05:53 GMT Standard Time, naharrison@manx.net
writes:

> Can anyone tell me whether I need to
> to get authorisation from the PFA to install the Trutrak

Yes, you do need PFA approval. I got approval (mod # 10711) very quickly,
probably because I presented it as a simple variant of the Europa club mod for

the Navaid. In other words, I said that I proposed to install the Tru Trak as
per the already approved mod for the Navaid, except for a few minor differences,

which I detailed in my application. My mod was for a new build and would be
difficult to install as a retrofit, but if you want to borrow from it I can
sent you details off forum.

John Heykoop
XS Mono #536 G-JHKP