Re: Europa-List: Autopilots

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Autopilots
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 14:49:25

All

I "FINELY" got my Digitrack auto pilot working and calibrated. It works best
with a GPS track input.  If you don't have that available, I think you
should get something else.  The track data must be presented in the correct
format and at a 1 second repetition rate.  I had to install a second GPS
receiver to supply this signal. Bought it from TrueTrack.  (it was made by
Garman).

I will second the simplicity of operation statement.  I have to get the book
out for some things , but the AP. It is just too simple.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555