Re: Europa-List: Autopilots

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Autopilots
From: MICHAEL PARKIN <mikenjulie.parkin@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 19:36:53

Glad to see that the PFA is up to its usual pathetic standard at turning
round modification proposals.  I did once take them on over their slow
response to mod paperwork - they closed ranks and blamed just about
everything from single skies to EAA proposals.  In the end I gave up on the
grounds that life is too short.

regards,

MP