Re: Europa-List: Autopilots

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Autopilots
From: Duncan McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 19:13:53

I submitted to the PFA details and drawings for this mod 27 months ago and
further details (including Inspector's sign-off and the drawings reformatted
to PFA requirements) 3 months ago. Still waiting!.

I think there is at least one flying in the UK at the moment.
PFA authorisation is definitely req'd.

Duncan McF